Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tomatoes & Pride Parade

The tomato saga continues. I have 3 so far and one of them is a conjoined twin! That would technically be 4 tomatoes. Wohoo!!!!! I have also picked and eaten my first strawberry. It was really juicy & sweet.

Collin dyed his hair black. HE loves it.

Last weekend was the Pride Parade. We've never been and All Saints was doing communion before the parade and then marching. It was a riot! I had no idea how long it was or how many spectators there would be. We went on the bike and got rock star parking, watched the parade and grabbed a burger at a well endorsed burger/bar joint on state street. (they may have the "best" garlic burgers but we weren't impressed). There are a few companies I am impressed with. American Express, Wells Fargo, ADP & EBay were in the parade and had a lot of people marching with them. Especially Wells Fargo and American Express they easily had 100 people. To make a corporate stand like that in this conservative state gets a huge thumbs up from me.



This little pug was so pug cute! A little bit of wienie wagglin' going on.


The beer bottle people were cool! The swimming peeps were awesome!

I just liked him. Go Mike! Poor pooped kid.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay ADP for our pride

Kelly said...

Yay ADP Pride! We have a great diversity program.