Thursday, September 15, 2011

We have tomatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! We finally have tomato's from our plants!!! We should have had them a while back but couldn't figure out why there were none, well I would have a few green ones but they never started to ripen. Everyday I look and every day I go to work and whine to Linda & Larry about it. One day I've got a couple that are starting to get pink, a day later I go to pick them and they are gone. Stupid tomato thief, for a minute I even thought dad was messing with me and picking them. Then one day I let the stupid goat/dog out and catch him eating the tomato's. Stupid, stupid dog! I swear he isn't really a dog, he's a GOAT. Just in the last month he's eaten his Chuck It, green apples, loaves of bread (a personal fav, there is almost nothing better than ANY bread in a plastic bag) the BBQ scraper, started on his new Chuck It, birthday cake & ice cream (stolen from an unsuspecting niece) and an untold amount of tomato's. But I did get 3, yes count 'em baby 3 tomato's!
There are things that make my drive to work awesome

No comments: