Monday, May 14, 2012

It's that time again........

We've got about a dozen tomatoes and 5 sweet peas,never grown pea's before.  Yay!!!  There are 9 tomato plants this year, and they are spread out.  Not like last year when they were all bunched up.  Mark is building me a dog deterrent fence and here's to hoping it work's.  One of my plants isn't doing so hot and I actually thought "oh, I'll ask grandpa when we see him", then it dawned on me that I wouldn't be.  I can't believe for just a minute I forgot but when it dawned on me it sucked, talked to my dad for a minute and just bawled.  Like a freaking baby.  Evey time I smell fresh lilacs it makes me think of grandma and it makes me happy and smile, I hoping my tomato's will make me smile soon. Ok, need to move on..........
 It's racing season again.  Went to Horsepower Heaven on Saturday.  Total blast.  Went by myself and met 2 new friends "old guy 1' b& "old guy 2".  Old guy 2's name is Rick, they are here from Bakersfield with a friend racing one of the Top Fuel Dragsters.  A tad scary because they were 70+.  If you weren't able to go here is a little of what you missed.
#46 is a 15 year old girl.
Trains rock

Love this guy
What are races w/o a little ass crack?

Ummmmm



 On the 26th of this month it is the Jet Car Spring Nationals. 10 Jet cars, yeah baby!!!!!!!!!! When I died I'm going to come back as a race car driver. I'm going to try and upload a video of the jet cars that ran on Saturday

We are driving down on the 20th to Kanarraville to see the eclipse.  Thanks for coming bro, that would have been a long ass drive.  And yes, I know several hundred miles for a 4 minute window is a bit um, silly? But I am totally excited. 
It's going to be a great summer, stay tuned..............

No comments: